A Mother's Flair
I am offering this cutie at all of my April 3, April 5, and April 7, 2018, Creative Therapy Classes coming up this week.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Melon Mambo, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Petal Passion DSP is stamped with Melon Mambo ink and the little flower the Petal Palette stamp set.
- The rectangle Basic Black layer is 4 3/4 x 2 1/8, the next Melon Mambo layer is 4 5/8 x 2, and the Whisper White rectangle, is 4 1/2 x 1 7/8. All are adhered together with snail adhesive and popped up with dimensionals, after I stamped my focal point, that is.
- The bow is made and glued to the with a couple of glue dots.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
With God there are no accidents. Every incident is intended to bring us closer to Him. Max Lucado
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment