html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Apron  of Love Banner
As a SU demonstrator, I receive a Quarterly Stampin' Success Magazine with a gazillion ideas, well not a gazillion, but a lot of ideas for cards, projects, and techniques.  This cute banner is just one of the samples in the 2018 First Quarter magazine. 
I used the Large Letter Framelits Dies, the Apron of Love bundle, and the Coffee Break DSP to create my banner.  
The Apron of Love bundle has multiple uses that will be appreciated for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, birthdays, bridal showers, or just to show how much you care about someone.  And some of the coordinating Apron Builder Framelits dies feature multiple images on the same piece of metal; the benefit is you are less likely to lose them! (Ask me what a benefit that is!)
SU is carrying this stamp set, and framelits to the 2018-19 Catalog, just not as a bundle price.  So, if you would like to save 10%, just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store before May 31, 2018. 
If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you.  I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me.  Please do not hesitate to ask me a question, as I am here to help you.
Recipe:
  • Cut out the aprons with the Apron Builder Dies and the Coffee Break DSP. (DSP is available until May 31, 2018, or while supplies last.) 
  • Cut out the letters with Early Espresso cardstock and the Large Letter Framelits Dies.  
  • Cut out the utensils, mittens, and any other little items you would like, and adhere them to the aprons with Multipurpose Tombow Liquid glue, snail adhesive, and/or dimensionals.
  • Punch holes on the sides of the aprons with a 1/4" hand-held punch, and weave linen thread through the holes.  I did not cut my thread until I was completely finished with my weaving.  Didn't want to cut myself short. ✀
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

"For the ways of the Lord are right, and the righteous will walk in them." Hosea 14:9
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment