html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Pocketful of Sunshine , Background Bits, and Burlap Background
This is one of the cards I am offering at all of my April 3, April 5, and April 7, 2018  Creative Therapy Classes coming up this week.
I actually saw this card on Debbie Henderson's blog, post of June 25, 2017, and you can see her fantastic video Here.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Delightful Daisy DSP is 3 3/4 x 2 5/8, and is adhered to the Whisper White with snail adhesive.
  • I wrapped my Pear Pizzazz ribbon around the front of the Whisper White/DSP, and glued the ribbon to the back of my card front, then adhered the card front to my Pear Pizzazz cardstock layer. 
  • The flower stamp from Background Bits is colored with Pear Pizzazz and Tangerine Tango markers on the rubber stamp, then stamped on the card front.
  • The Happy Birthday is from Birthday Banners and stamped with Night of Navy ink.
  • The pocket is made by stamping a 3 x 3 1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock with the Burlap Background Stamp and Marina Mist ink.  Next using the Pocket Framelits dies, cut out the pocket.
  • Stamp the dotted embellishment on the pocket with Tangerine Tango ink.  Because the set is Photopolymer, it's very easy to line up the image.  Adhere it to the card front with dimensionals.
  • The bow is made from the Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon and glued to the pocket with a couple of glue dots.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Don't worry about anything, instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.   Philippians 4:6-8

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment