html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Birthday Delivery
I had so much making these cards, because I realized I truly like the stamp set and the coordinating dies.  
This set is a keeper, great for little children, and those of us who have not grown up yet, and I am looking forward to creating more exciting cards and projects with this set. 
This stamp set and dies are retiring, and available while supplies last.  If you would to get it in your hot little hands, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store before May 31, 2018.

If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you.  I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me.  Please do not hesitate to ask me a question, as I am here to help you.

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  pieces of Crushed Curry, or Daffodil Delight, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Basic Black or Pacific Point layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Birthday Memories or the Pick a Pattern DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Basic Black or Red Glimmer scalloped circles are under the Whisper White circles.
  • The words and Mr. Baker are stamped in Basic Black or Early Espresso ink on Whisper White.
  • The Crushed Curry banner is stamped in Basic Black ink, and the Daffodil Delight banner is stamped in Early Espresso ink. 
  • The banners and Mr. Baker are cut out with the Birthday Friends Dies.
  • A little bling was added to make some sparkle.  Sparkle is good, right?
  • All are popped up with dimensionals.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.  Proverbs 27:19

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment