html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Mirror Image Technique and 
Swan Lake for my April 2018 Hostess Club Project
I offer two projects at my Hostess Club meeting each month, and here is the first card my wonderful ladies will make. 
It's called Mirror Image, and should you want to learn how to make this card, visit YouTube, and look up Stampin' Up! Mirror Image, and there are several how to videos.  
It uses a stamp set that seems to bring much peace and tranquility to my day, Swan Lake.  It is retiring on May 31, 2018, and if you are even thinking about getting your hands on this awesome set, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.
If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you.  I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me.  Please do not hesitate to ask me a question, as I am here to help you.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Pink Pirouette scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Bermuda Bay layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The swans and flowers are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.
  • The water is Pool Party ink.
  • The words (from Best Birds) are stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

May the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and redeemer.  Psalm 19:14

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment