html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Climbing Roses and 
Rose Trellis Dies
Climbing Roses and the coordinating Rose Trellis dies are available for sale in the 2019 Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up!  Purchase this bundle and a pack of the Gingham Designer Series Paper Pack, and there you have it, something free from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  Sale-a-Bration ends March 31, 2019, so don't miss out on all the free products.
This card is a CASE from page 9 of the 2019 Occasions, with two extra layers.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Gingham Gala DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Whisper White (over the DSP) is 4 3/4 x 2 1/4. 
  • The lattice is die cut with the Rose Trellis dies and Whisper White cardstock.
  • The flower is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, colored with Blends and cut out with the Rose Trellis dies.
  • The Pear Pizzazz leaves are also cut out with the Rose Trellis dies.
  • The words are stamped with VersaMark on Grapefruit Grove cardstock, covered with White Embossing Powder and heat embossed, then cut out with the Rose Trellis dies.
  • The two pearls and Calypso Coral ribbon added beautiful accent.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.  I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Oh, that my actions would consistently reflect your principles!  Psalm 119:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment