Hedgehugs & Forever Lovely for my January 2019 Creative Therapy ClassesThis Hedgehugs card was designed by my wonderful assistant, Michelle Wallace. Thank you Michelle for sharing your talents and producing such a cute card.
These sets are great for many occasions, and perfect for Valentine's Day cards.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red scored at 4 1/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Early Espresso layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and dry embossed with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder.
- The 5 x 2 piece of Real Red is the base for the 4 7/8 x 1 7/8 piece of All My Love DSP.
- The Real Red scalloped oval is the base for the Whisper White oval on which my hedgehugs are stamped with Early Espresso ink. Those little critters are colored with blends.
- The words from Forever Lovely are stamped with Early Espresso ink on a 4 x 1 piece of Whisper White. The hearts from the Forever Lovely stamp set are stamped with Real Red ink, and the tails are cut out with my wonderful Paper Snips.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment