I am busy preparing for my February 5, and February 9, 2019 Creative Therapy and Card Making classes, and thought I would take a few minutes to share with you a card I made with the free stamp set, So Hoppy Together.
When you place an order for more than $50.00 during Sale-a-bration, you too can get this stamp set for free from Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration, ends March 31, 2019.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Lemon Lime Twist, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Shaded Spruce layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with the Dot to Dot embossing folder.
- The 3 3/4 x 2 1/8 piece of Shaded Spruce is the base under the 3 5/8 x 2 piece of Tropical Escape DSP. The Lemon Lime Twist Ruffled Ribbon is wrapped around these two layers and the Whisper White layer.
- The 4 1/8 x 2 1/8 layer of Lemon Lime Twist is under the 4 x 2 Shaded Spruce layer, and the Whisper White on which my images are stamped is 3 7/8 x 1 7/8.
- The frog, bees and words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and colored with Stampin' Blends.
- The shadow under the wheel is a stamp from Touches of Texture and Smoky Slate ink.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
but as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment