Nine Lives by Guest Designer,
I wanted to showcase Nine Lives, a sweet stamp set in the 2019 Occasions Catalog by Stampin' Up!
This card was designed and made by my very lovely and talented friend and SU Demonstrator, Wendie Jamison.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Cajun Craze layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Crumb Cake is stamped with the Buffalo Check stamp and Crumb Cake ink.
- The 2 7/8 square of Early Espresso is cut out with the Layering Squares Framelits Dies, and the Very Vanilla, on which my words are stamped in Early Espresso, is also cut out with the Layering Squares Framelits Dies.
- The cat is stamped with Cajun Craze on Very Vanilla and punched out with the Cat Punch and popped up with dimensionals.
- Four adhesive backed basic sequins are added just for fun.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps. Proverbs 16:9
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,