Painted Glass Bundle & Graceful Glass Vellum
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pool Party layer 5 1/4 x 4.
- After the vellum was colored, I glued it to a piece of Whisper White, the exact size of the vellum. I found the best way to glue vellum to cardstock is to use a sponge (I used a SU one), and dip it into a little liquid glue that has been added to a Silicone Craft Mat or Acrylic block. Gently cover the back of the vellum, adhere to your cardstock, and it will be "clear as glass", get it, clear as glass, when it dries.
- The 5 1/8 x 2 3/4 piece of Old Olive is the base for the Graceful Glass Vellum.
- The vellum is colored (on the back) with Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Blends.
- The butterfly and bird is stamped on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Blends and cut out with the Stained Glass Dies. Glue dots are used to adhere them to the card front.
- The words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Whisper White and cut out with the Layering Oval Dies. This piece is backed with Calypso Coral.
- The Crushed Curry cross is cut out with the Cross of Hope dies. (it's a little something I wanted to add, and it certainly is not needed, just sayin').
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name. Psalm 100:4
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,