html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Dear Doily 
I hope you like this beautiful and touching sympathy card. Don't want a sympathy card, how about a Thinking of You card.  Many possibilities. I am offering it at both of my January 8th & 12th, 2019 classes.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mint Macaron scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Tranquil Tide layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and stamped with Mint Macaron and Tranquil Tide inks.
  • The doilies are cut from Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide and Petal Pink cardstock.  A Fine Tip glue pen is used to adhere them to the card front.
  • The words are stamped with Tranquil Tide ink on a 2 1/4" Whisper White circle, and popped up with dimensionals.
  • The words on the 1/2 x 2 1/4 piece of Petal Pink is stamped with Tranquil Tide ink.
  • Basic Pearls are added to the doilies.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog. 
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.  

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.  Romans 5:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment