html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Climbing Roses, Rose Trellis Dies Well Said
I kinda-sorta CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) the top card from page 9 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog.  Then, my friend's Wendie and Michelle helped me use the same sketch to duplicate the Calypso Coral card, except with a different color scheme.  I hope you like both of them. 


The Climbing Rose bundle is leaving us on June 2, 2019, so should you want any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please think about getting them sooner than later.
Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Calypso Coral or Old Olive and scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Whisper White or Night of Navy layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Gingham DSP layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 pieces of Whisper White are adhered to the DSP under the lattice die from the Rose Trellis Thinlits.
  • The flowers are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with markers.
  • The 3" piece of ribbon is glued behind the die, and the die is popped up with dimensionals.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

This is the confidence we have in approaching God:  that is we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment