Colorful SeasonsThe Tin Tile Embossing Folder and the Copper Embossing Powder coordinated so well.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso scored at 4 1/4.
- The Cajun Craze layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The next Early Espresso layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and
- Is dry embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.
- Is inked with Versamark, sprinkled with Copper embossing powder, and heated with a heat tool.
- The Copper Foil leaves and decoration across the bottom is cut out with a Big Shot (retiring) and the Flourish Thinlits dies.
- The Very Vanilla is 3 x 2 1/2 and the words from Colorful Seasons are stamped with Early Espresso ink.
- The four little pearls have been colored with a Sharpie.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Call on me and I will answer. Jeramiah 33:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,