html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, May 4, 2019

One Sheet Wonder Class
I am offering a fun class on May 7, and May 11, 2019 to make seven cards and a coordinating box.  All the cards and the box use just one sheet of designer series paper, a little cardstock and many stamp sets.  This bundle will be so easy, you won't believe it and  is designed for a new stamper or the most experienced stamper.  Just sayin'. 
To let you know: some of the supplies used to make these kits will retire on June 2, 2019😞

Should you want to place an order, please click Right Here to go to my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog. 

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.  

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website Here.

The word of the Lord is right and true; He is faithful in all He does.  Psalm 33:4

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment