html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 13, 2019

Incredible Like You Project Kit
Gather with friends and share fellowship time while putting together an Incredible Like You Project Kit.  The coordinating stamp set, Incredible Like You, is a wonderful addition for just $17.00.  Don't want to purchase the stamp set, that's ok, many other stamp sets will work with this project kit.  This kit is retiring and is available until June 3, 2019, or while supplies last.

Should you want to order any of one of these kits, please just click right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.  

I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. 

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog.  

Call on me and I will answer. Jeramiah 33:3

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day, ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment