html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Crafting Forever, Timeless Textures , Waterfront & 
Wood Words
Quite a few stamp sets for just one card, right?  Couldn't help myself.  So many stamps, so little time.  
I came across this card on Su Mohr's blog, AromasAndArt.com, and you can see her card Here.  I liked it to much, I hopped up from my computer and went straight to my craft room and got to working.

Recipe: (I typed an asterisk in front of any product that is retiring on June 3, 2019).
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of *Tranquil Tide scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Coastal Cabana layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Cajun Craze layer is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2, and is the base for the 4 5/8 x 3 3/8 Whisper White on which my images are stamped.
  • I began by stamping an image from Waterfront with Coastal Cabana ink (I stamped off once each time before stamping on the card).
  • Next, I used a stamp from *Timeless Textures and Coastal Cabana ink and again in *Tranquil Tide ink to make more of a background.
  • The words from *Wood Words are stamped with Cajun Craze ink.  
  • I adhered these two pieces together with snail adhesive, and popped up this combo with dimensionals.
  • The pen from Crafting Forever is stamped with Stazon Black ink and colored with Blends.
  • Next I cut out the pen with my handy dandy SU Paper Snips.  Just the best crafting scissors ever, just sayin'.
  • Adhered the pen to my card front with the Mini-Dimensionals.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.  
If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you.  I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me.  Please do not hesitate to ask me a question, as I am here to help you.

You are beautiful, for you are fearfully and wonderfully made.   Psalms 139:14

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment