html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Let It Ride & Petal Promenade DSP
I wanted to share with you two note cards I made at our last Shoe Box Swap.  Both designed by my sweet friend, Wendie Jamison.  
These cards are made from a set of 20 note cards and envelopes (in the current catalog and are going to be carried over to the new catalog).  
They are fantastic for a quick "I want to thank you for everything" and maybe "I'm thinking of you and wanted you to know", and very affordable too. 
Recipe for the Let it Ride card:
  • The note card is 5 x 4 1/2 scored at 2 1/2.
  • The Early Espresso is 4 3/8 x 2 3/8, and the Wood Textures DSP (retiring June 3, 2019) piece is 4 1/4 x 2 1/4.
  • The images from Let it Ride are all stamped with Early Espresso Ink.
Recipe for the Petal Promenade card:
  • The note cards are 5 x 4 1/2 scored at 2 1/2.
  • The Mossy Meadow layer is 4 3/8 x 2 3/8.
  • The Petal Promenade DSP (retiring June 3, 2019) layer is 4 1/4 x 2 1/4.
  • The 2 1/2 x 1 piece of Mossy Meadow is the base under the 2 1/4 x 3/4 piece of Whisper White.  The words are stamped in Mossy Meadow ink.
  • A Fresh Fig Frosted Flower embellishment (retiring June 3, 2019) accents the words. 
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?"  John 11:40

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment