html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, August 20, 2021

  Seasons Blessings &
Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper

Sweet as a Peach (words), Early Espresso, Calypso Coral and Basic White cardstock, Flowers for All Seasons Ribbon, Elegant Faceted Gems

Reflected in Nature stamps (words), Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Misty Moonlight & Basic White Cardstock; Misty Moonlight Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestone Jewels
Playing with my newest stamp set from Stampin' Up!, Seasons of Blessings and some Harvest Meadow Designer Series Papers.

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4 pieces of DSP.
  • The next cardstock layers are 4 1/4 x 3 1/4 and are the bases for the 4 x 3 DSP layers.
  • The next cardstock layers are 2 3/4 x 2 1/8 and are the bases for the 2 5/8 x 2 pieces of Basic White on which my words and images are stamped.
  • The baskets are stamped with Early Espresso.  The flowers are stamped with Calypso Coral, Just Jade, and Crushed Curry and cut out with the Seasonal Basket Dies.
  • The words are stamped with Early Espresso and Night of Navy ink.
  • All done! Remember to decorate envelope !!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment