html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, August 29, 2021

 Well Defined

Enjoying my new Well Defined stamp set.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Suede, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The So Saffron Layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Cajun Craze layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Macramé folder.
  • The Harvest Meadow designer series paper is 5 x 2.
  • The leaves are from the Celebrate Sunflower and Sunflower dies.
  • The Soft Suede and Basic White cut outs are from the Stitched So Sweetly dies.  
  • The words, from Well Defined, are stamped with Soft Suede ink.
  • A Gilded Gem is added.
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment