html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, August 26, 2021

  Penguin Place Bundle for my August, 2021 Hostess Club Project

These little penguins are so cute, and I am offering this fun 3-D card to all of my wonderful hostess club ladies when we meet this Saturday, August 28, 2021.
I watched Jan B make this card on her YouTube channel, and you can see her video Here.  Jan made her card from the Counting Sheep stamp set, and, it too is adorable.
I changed the dimensions so my card would fit into an A-2 envelope.  I have listed the ingredients below, and hop over to Jan's video for the "putting it together" instructions.

Recipe:

  • The base is a 10 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Fresh Freesia, scored at 1/2, 1 3/4, 3 3/4 & 5 on the long side.
  • The strip across the front is 5 3/4 x 2, and scored at 1/2 & 1 3/4. The Penguin Playmates DSP is 4 x 1 3/4 and 1 3/4 x 1.
  • The three pieces of Misty Moonlight are: 5 1/4 x 4, 4 x 1 3/4, and 4 x 1 1/8.
  • The Penguin Playmates DSP (over the Misty Moonlight cardstock) is 5 x 3 3/4, 3 3/4 x 1 1/2 and 3 3/4 x 1.
  • The piece of Basic White (over the base DSP) is 5 x 3 and stamped with black ink and trimmed with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
  • The penguins are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White. The hats and scarfs are stamped with Garden Green and Gorgeous Grape. Their feet are stamped with Pumpkin Pie. The trees are stamped with Shaded Spruce. The presents with Misty Moonlight.
  • The penguins and their feet are punched out with the Penguin Builder Punch. The hats, trees and presents are cut with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know, or click right Here to get to my class schedule.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment