html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, August 12, 2021

 Time of Giving &
Peaceful Prints DSP

I used some of the new FREE Peaceful Prints paper from Stampin' Up! and the words from Time of Giving to create my "masterpiece", and aren't most of our creations masterpieces?  
The DSP is free with a minimum purchase of $50.00 until September 30, 2021.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Garden Green, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Soft Sea Foam layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Peaceful Prints DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The 4 5/8 x 1 7/8 piece of Cherry Cobbler is the base for the 4 1/2 x 1 3/4 piece of Peaceful Prints.
  • The 3 5/8 x 2 1/2 piece of Sahara Sand is the base for the 3 1/2 x 2 3/8 piece of Peaceful Prints DSP.
  • I adhered one of the beautiful Wonderful Snowflakes to the card front with a glue dot.
  • The words, from Time of Giving, are heat embossed with white embossing powder on a piece of Cherry Cobbler and cut out with one of the Seasonal Labels dies.  The piece of Peaceful Prints, under the words, is also cut out with the same die.  I cut it in half, horizontally, and adhered it to the back of the Cherry Cobbler with adhesive.
  • This combination is popped up with dimensionals.
  • All done! Remember to decorate envelope !!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment