html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, August 7, 2021

 Artic Bears Bundle 
for my August, 2021 
Card Classes

I am very excited to offer this fun card for my August 10 and 14, 2021 Creative Therapy Classes.
I saw this card on Pinterest, and followed it back to Robyn's post of August 4, 2021, and you can see her card Here.  I changed the colors, and basically the sketch is the same.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Gray, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Blushing Bride layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White is 5 x 3 3/4, and is stamped with Basic Gray and sponged with Blushing Bride and Pool Party inks.
  • The bear is stamped on Basic White with Basic Gray ink and cut out with the Polar Bear dies.
  • The three bling are Opal Rounds.
  • All done! Remember to decorate envelope !!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment