html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, August 9, 2021

  Banner Year Halloween for my August, 2021
Card Classes

Highland Heather & Basic Black Cardstock,
and Metallic Mesh Ribbon
Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black Cardstock,
and Highland Heather Ribbon
I am offering these fun Halloween cards for my August 10th and 14th, 2021 classes.  They use the new Cute Halloween paper from the 2021 Holiday Mini Catalog.   

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Cute Halloween DSP is 5 x 2 1/8.
  • The spider webs and hat is cut out with Black Glitter Paper and the Frightful Tags Dies.
  • The bats are heat embossed with black embossing powder on Basic White, then cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
  • The word Boo is from Banner Year and heat embossed with black embossing powder on Basic White and cut out with one of the Frightful Tags.
  • A Matte Black Dot is added to the center of the Boo tag.
  • All done! Remember to decorate envelope !!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment