html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, November 25, 2021

 Sweet Little Stockings &
Picture This Dies for my December Classes

Who cannot love anything related to a sweet kitten or puppy? Not me, that's for sure, and I am excited to offer this darling and fun card at both of my December 4th and 7th, 2021 Creative Therapy Card Classes.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Misty Moonlight layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The In Good Taste DSP layer is 4 7/8 x 3 5/8, and is cut out with one of the Picture This Dies.
  • The puppies and kitty are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Basic White and cut out with two of the Stocking Dies.  The kitty is colored with a Crushed Curry and a Bumble Bee marker, and the puppies are colored with a Crumb Cake, a Sahara Sand, and a Cinnamon Cider marker.
  • I adhered the kitty and puppies paws to the front of the Picture This Die with Multipurpose glue, and then added a dimensional to the back of their sweet heads, and to the back of the cut out die, so all is popped up.  
  • The words are stamped on a 3 x 1/2 piece of Basic White with black ink, and cut apart with my handy-dandy paper snips.  Added mini-dimensionals to the back of the words then adhered them to the card.
  • All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment