html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, November 28, 2021

 Garden Birdhouses for my December Classes

http://

http://

I am excited to offer this lovely birdhouse card at both of my December 4th and 7th, 2021 Creative Therapy Card Classes.

All of my December class spaces are full, and if you live near Graham, NC, and would like to attend my January 18th or 22nd, 2022 classes, please click right Here for more information, or to register.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cajun Craze, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is stamped with Mossy Meadow ink and a stamp from the Garden Birdhouses.
  • The next Mossy Meadow layer is 4 x 3 3/8 and is the base for the 4 x 3 1/8 Basic White.
  • The images from Garden Birdhouses are stamped with Mossy Meadow and Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
  • The birdhouse and little bird are colored with Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay Blends.
  • I used one of the Tasteful Labels dies and black ink for the Hello.
  • A bow is made with some Bakers Twine.
  • All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment