html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

 Peaceful Cabin Bundle for my December, 2021 Creative Therapy Classes

The Peaceful Cabin bundle is absolutely wonderful.  The set actually says it all, peaceful scenery.  
I am offering one of these cards in both of my December 4th and 7th, 2021 Creative Therapy classes. The best news, this type of card can be anything you want it to be. I saw this card on Annette Elliott's blog, and you can see her card Here, post of October 31, 2021.
This card is easy, really it is.  When you come to class, all the trees and the cabins will be cut out for you, so a little coloring, sponging, and some glue, and you are done.  
My classes are filling up fast, so if you would like to register, click right here for all the details.

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Balmy Blue, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Cherry Cobbler layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The cabin is stamped at the very top of a 5 x 2 3/4 piece of Basic White card stock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Next I used my Stamparatus to stamp the words from Poinsettia Petals and Peaceful Cabin with Cherry Cobbler ink, then cut this piece with a Cabin Die.
  • I colored the cabin with a Dark Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend and the snow shaded areas are colored with a Light Granite Gray Stampin' Blend.
  • To make the sun, lay the cabin cut-out on the Basic White 5 x 3 3/4 layer to determine where to sponge the Daffodil Delight ink, then remove the cabin cut-out and sponge the sun.  Next, sponge Balmy Blue ink to create a sky. Then, randomly stamp snowflakes onto the blended sky using Smoky Slate ink.
  • The two sets of trees are stamped on a piece of Basic White with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and lightly colored with an Old Olive Stampin' Blend.  (This technique makes it look like snow is hanging on the branches). Then all the trees are cut out with a Cabin die. 
  • Before I adhered the cabin to the card front with multipurpose glue, I placed the trees where I thought they looked best, then adhered four of the trees with liquid glue, added the cabin and adhered the last two trees with Mini-Dimensionals. 
  • All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment