html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, November 22, 2021

 Great Tidings Bundle for my December, 2021 Creative Therapy Classes

I am so happy to offer this beautiful card to all of my wonderful ladies when they come to class on December 4th or 7th, 2021. (You see, once you attend even one of my classes, you become "one of my ladies")!!! 

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Beauty of the Earth DSP layer is 4 x 3 3/4, and is adhered behind the gold with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
  • The Gold Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is cut out with a Wise Men Tidings die, as well as the star.
  • The words & the three wise men are stamped on Basic White with Versamark, and heat embossed with the Gold from the Metallic Powders collection. The words are cut out with a Potted Succulents die, and the wise men with the Wise Men Tidings dies.
  • All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment