html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

 Peaceful Deer and Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP

I had fun playing with the Peaceful Deer Stamp Set and the Gingerbread and Peppermint DSP paper pack. 
 
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Real Red layer is 5 3/8 x 3 3/4.
  • The piece of DSP is 5 1/4 x 3 1/4.
  • The  Old Olive layer is 5 1/8 x 3.
  • All three of these layers, and the front of the Cinnamon Cider base are cut with the Scalloped Contour Dies.
  • The decorated cookies are cut from the DSP with my handy-dandy Paper Snip Scissors.  Two of the cookies are adhered directly to the card front with some Multi-purpose glue, and the middle cookie is adhered with dimensionals.
  • The words from Peaceful Deer are heat embossed on Real Red card stock with White Embossing Powder and cut out with one of the Ornate Frames Dies, also popped up with dimensionals.
  • Three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added to each cookie.
  • All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment