html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 2, 2022

Wild Cats Bundle &
A Grand Kids




I saw Jan B's YouTube book-card video and decided to give it a try and make my sweet grandson's 7th birthday card.  You can see her video Here, Jan B's Book Card #602, posted August 22, 2021.   It was so much fun, and I used some creative-juices I didn't know I had.
This bundle is available just one more day and is retiring from the 2021-22 catalog.   

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment