Hope & Prayer
Another beautiful card designed by my dear sweet friend and very talented SU Demonstrator, Wendie Jamison. I am so thankful Wendie is willing to share her creations with me to post on my blog.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Starry Sky, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The 2022-24 In-Color DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon is wrapped around the DSP and Basic White layers before they are adhered to the base.
- A Starry Sky scalloped circle and a Basic White circle are cut out with the Layering Circle Dies.
- The words are stamped with Starry Sky ink and the cross with the same ink, stamped off, (to make the image lighter) on the Basic White circle, and both of these pieces are adhered to the card front with dimensionals.
- The finishing touch are three Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- All done!! Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are July 5 and 9, 2022 and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.