html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

 In the Moment &
Design a Daydream DSP

In the Moment stamp set has a lot of possibilities, and even more when you combine it with the Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper.  You get 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double sided designs for just $18.00 when you are a host and have sales of $150.00.  Sound like too much for you?  Go in with a friend to place your order and share the 48 sheets of this beautiful and fun DSP.  You can find this paper on Page 135 of the 2022-23 Catalog by Stampin' Up!

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Petal Pink scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Blackberry Bliss layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The two pieces of Design a Daydream DSP are 5 x 1 and 5 x 2 3/4.
  • The In the Moment design is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Basic White and cut out with a 2 7/8" Layering Circle Die.  I colored my image with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.  The scalloped base for this circle is a piece of Old Olive.  After I adhered these two pieces together, I used dimensionals to pop it up on the card front. 
  • The words are stamped on a 1 7/8 x 1 1/2 piece of Basic White with black ink, and the base for the words is a 2 x 1 5/8 piece of Old Olive.
  • I added one little Basic Rhinestone Jewel.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are July 5 and 9, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment