html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, June 25, 2022

 Waves of Inspiration Bundle for my July 2022 Classes

Another card CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from 2022-23 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog, page 101.  This one is for my July 5th and July 9th Creative Therapy Card Classes.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Tahitian Tide scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Smoky Slate layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.  
    • I began by stamping the ocean with Tahitian Tide ink.
    • I sponged some Mango Melody ink from the top to the middle of the card, being careful not to sponge too near the ocean.
    • I used a Coastal Cabana Stampin' Write marker to add little sprinkles of color around the water. 
    • The pelican is stamped in Smoky Slate on Basic White and cut out with a Waves Dies, and adhered to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
    • Two ocean dies are cut out: one with Smoky Slate and one with Basic White.  I used adhesive sheets to cut these pieces so it was super easy to adhere them to the stamped ocean.
    • Three birds are stamped with Tuxedo Black Multipurpose ink. 
  • The words are stamped with black ink on Basic White and cut out with a Rectangle Stitched Die.  After I sponged the edges with Tahitian Tide ink, I popped this piece up with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are July 5 and 9, and my July 9th class is full.  If you would like to attend my July 5th class, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment