html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, June 12, 2022

  Spiral Dye, Go To Greetings, & Flowing Flowers


The Spiral Dye stamp is such a fun set with lots of possibilities.  Sponge different colors, stamp different colors, and more.  I used the Embossed Resist Technique for these cards, and I was excited to share these with all my ladies when they attended my June 2022 classes.

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Garden Green scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Highland Heather layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layers are 5 x 3 3/4 and are stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder.
  • Both of these cards are sponged using Blending Brushes and Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight and Garden Green inks, and the excess inks is wiped off with a tissue.
  • Top card:
    • I stamped the words from the Go To Greetings set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Basic White.  I cut this out with one of the Tailor Made Tags, and popped it up with dimensionals.  I threaded the retired Gorgeous Grape ribbon thru the hole and tied it one time.
  • The second card:
    • I wrapped some Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon around the top two layers before I adhered them to the Garden Green base.  I stamped the words from the Flowing Flowers set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Basic White.  I cut this out with one of the Rectangle Stitched dies, and popped it up with dimensionals.  I added a couple of Pastel Pearls.   (I am so sad because SU is retiring the Flowing Flowers set on June 30, 2022.  If you think you would like this set, it's better to get it sooner than later.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are July 5 and 9, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment