html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Stampin' Up! January-June 2022 Mini Catalog Last Chance Sale & BOGO 50% off Kits Special

 

The Last Chance Sale is Here. Now thru June  June 30, 2022, you can save up to 50% on essential craft supplies.

Everything in the Last Chance Sale is AVAILABLE ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!  and there are no purchase limits.

  • Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards. 
-------------------------------------------------

BOGO50% off Card
Kit Collection 

Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off promotion.  That means this is the perfect time to #ShareYourMoment and share a kit from the Collection with a friend!  You can see what’s available in the Kits Collection selection here in my on-line store.

·        Sale runs June 1–30, 2022.

·        All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.

·        Kit selection is based on availability.

·        You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply at checkout.


That's it for today, and it is wonderful news, right!!!  If you have any questions, or need help placing an order, do not hesitate to contact me.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment