html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, October 15, 2022

 Bamboo Beauty Stamps & Abigail Rose DSP 

The Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper is so beautiful all by itself, and when it is colored, even more gorgeous.  Change the colors of the tulips and add coordinating colors of cardstock, and there you have it, a variety of cards.  
I used Blending Brushes, three ink pads and Old Olive Blends, and in a matter of about 15 minutes, had a finished card.  Easy, peasy!!

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Abigail Rose DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is colored with Blending Brushes and Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, and Highland Heather inks.  The leaves and stems are colored with Old Olive Blends.
  • The words, from Bamboo Beauty, are stamped on Basic White and punched out with a Label Me Fancy Punch and popped up with dimensionals.
  • The little knot is made with some White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon and adhered with a Glue Dot.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are November 1st and 5th.  If you would like to attend my November classes, see my schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment