html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, October 30, 2022

 Glad We're Friends & 
Very Best Occasions
Tahitian Tide, Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White cardstock,
 & Tea Boutique DSP
Night of Navy, Parakeet Party, Fresh Freesia, Basic White cardstock &
 Butterfly Kisses DSP
You can find this adorable stamp set on page 51 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog by Stampin' Up! and the words and punch on page 68 of the 2022 Holiday catalog.  I am so pleased with the results of combining these two sets.  So cute.

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4 and are stamped with coordinating ink colors.
  • The next cardstock layers are 5 x 2 1/4 and are the bases for the 4 3/4 x 2 pieces of Designer Series Papers.
  • The cute little Corgi, Molly Sue, is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a 2 3/4" Basic White square.  The edges are punched with the Very Best Trio Punch.  I colored Molly Sue with Stampin' Blends and added this piece to the card front with dimensionals.
  • The words are stamped with Night of Navy ink.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are December 3rd and 6th.  If you would like to attend my December classes, see my schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment