html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, October 1, 2022

 Leaves of Holly Bundle for my October 2022 Card Classes

I CASEd a card from the Holiday Mini Catalog by Stampin' Up! and you can see it on Page 24.  I added a layer or two and changed it up a little, you know, to make it my own.  
I am offering this card in my October classes, and when you come, everything will be cut out for you.  It is actually very easy to assemble.  
My October classes are full, and if you would like to attend my November classes, please see below or click right HERE for my schedule.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Silver Foil layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Boughs of Holly DSP layer is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.
  • The Snowflake Specialty Vellum piece is 4 x 3.
  • I used one Wonderful Snowflake and cut in half.
  • The leaves are cut out with Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow cardstock and the Holly Berry Dies.
  • The berry is made with Real Red and Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
  • I heat embossed the Textural Element with Gold Embossing Powder.
  • The bow is made with Evening Evergreen Windowpane Checked Ribbon and adhered with glue dots.
  • The words are stamped with Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and cut out with a Holly Berry Die.
  • I added a two Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels next to the words.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are November 1st and 5th.  If you would like to attend my November classes, see my schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment