html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

  Nothing's Better Than for my November 2022 Card Classes

I haven't used this set in a long time and decided it would be fun to offer it at both of my November 2022 classes.  While perusing Pinterest, I came across Lynsay Mahon's card, and CASEd it, (a compliment in my crafting world), and changed up the colors a little.  You can see her card Here, post of June 26, 2020.  
My November 2022 classes are full, and if you would like to attend my December classes, please see below or click right HERE to see my schedule.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pool Party layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Painted Texture folder.
  • The next Early Espresso layer is 4 x 3.
  • The Basic White layer is 4 x 3 and stamped with Early Espresso and Coastal Cabana inks. 
  • The words are stamped on a piece of Coastal Cabana that was cut out with a Layering Diorama die.
  • The two coffee cups are cut out with Early Espresso and a Love You More Than die, then I stamped the cut-out cups with Early Espresso ink and a stamp from Nothings Better Than set.
  • The word "Coffee" is cut out with Early Espresso and a Foam Adhesive Sheet--it's like using Dimensionals, except much easier and quicker.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog or the 2022 Holiday Mini catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are December 3 & 6, 2022.  If you would like to attend my December classes, see my schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment