html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

  Perched in a Tree and Labels Aglow dies for my November 2022 Card Classes

I am offering this beautiful Christmas card at both of my November 1st and 5th classes. Each one of my ladies will make one of these cards, and it is so quick and easy.  If you would like to attend my November classes, please see below or click right HERE to see my schedule.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Gold Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The designs on the 5 x 3 3/4 Evening Evergreen layer are cut out with the Labels Aglow Dies.
  • The Cherry Cobbler circle is the base for the Very Vanilla circle. The words are stamped with Evening Evergreen ink.
  • Three Festive Pearls are added.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog or the 2022 Holiday Mini catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are November 1st and 5th.  If you would like to attend my November classes, see my schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment