html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 21, 2022

 Painted Pheasant for my November 2022 Card Classes

I want to give a shout out to my sweet friend, Wendie Jamison, for helping me design this card.  I am offering it in both of my November 2022 Creative Therapy Classes.  I am really liking the affect you get when using Sponge Daubers to "color" Tillie. 
If you would like to attend my next set of classes, please see below or click right HERE to see my schedule.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of So Saffron, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Cajun Craze layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
    • I stamped the wheat on the bottom of this piece with Early Espresso ink.
    • Then I inked Tillie, the pheasant, and used Sponge Daubers and Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, and Shaded Spruce inks and stamped her on a separate piece of Very Vanilla.  
    • I cut her out with my amazing Stampin' Up Paper Snips and added her to my Very Vanilla card front with dimensionals. 
    • I stamped the words on Very Vanilla with Early Espresso ink and cut them out with the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and the Stylish Shapes Dies.  I sponged the edges with Crushed Curry and popped up with piece with dimensionals.
  • After I glued the card front to the Cajun Craze, I wrapped some Linen Thread around both of these layers and glued them to the card base.
  • I cut out the pumpkin and gourd from some Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper and adhered them under the Linen Thread.  I glued the pumpkin with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and popped up the gourd with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog or the 2022 Holiday Mini catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are December 3 & 6, 2022.  If you would like to attend my December classes, see my schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment