Rejoice in Him & Rays of Light for my March 2023 Creative Therapy Classes
My team and I enjoyed planning this Easter card for my March 2023 classes. This was actually so very easy and quick. Also, very few supplies as well.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Garden Green, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Starry Sky is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White is 5 x 3 3/4. I stamped this piece with So Saffron ink and the Rays of Light Background stamp.
- The So Saffron circle is the base for the Basic White circle on which Jesus is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink. The So Saffron circle is made with a 2" Circle Punch (returning to the 2023-24 Catalog on May 2, 2023), and the Basic White circle is cut out with a Layering Circle die.
- The leaves are stamped with Garden Green ink on Basic White, colored with the same ink and a Water Painter.
- The dove is stamped with black ink on white cardstock. (Disclaimer: I actually cut out all of the leaves & doves with my Brother Scan 'n Cut machine).
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are April 4 and 8, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
Post a Comment