html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 2, 2023

 Playing in the Rain & Shaded Summer for my March 2023 Creative Therapy Classes

Each month I offer a fun card, a card with a holiday theme, a card with flowers, a birthday card, and a get well or sympathy card at my Creative Therapy Card Classes. This is my fun and happy card, yeah!!

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Balmy Blue, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Flirty Flamingo is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Rain or Shine DSP is cut out with a Picture This Die.
  • I cut out the bunny and flowers from the Rain or Shine DSP and the Basic White circles with Layering Circle dies.
  • The words from Playing in the Rain & Shaded Summer are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are April 4 and 8, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment