html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 16, 2023

 Dry Brush & Something Fancy

So many techniques one can do with a background stamp, and I used the Drybrush Background Stamp to make a card using a "wiping technique".  I hope you like it.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crushed Curry, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Bermuda Bay is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • I put a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Basic White on my Stamparatus and swiped Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay & Coastal Cabana Stampin' Spots across the Dry Brush Background stamp and inked my Basic White.  I cut this piece with a Rectangle Stitched Die and adhered it to the Bermuda Bay.  
  • I stamped the words with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White and cut this piece out with a Simply Succulent Die.  I cut a second Basic Black piece and backed the word piece.
  • Three butterflies are cut out with the Brilliant Wings dies and added to the card front with glue dots.
  • I added four Glossy Assortment Dots.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are April 4 and 8, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment