html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, March 27, 2023

  Petal Park,
Hand-Drawn Dots, &
Go to Greetings

The Petal Park Bundle is so easy to use, and lots of ideas for many occasions. 
See the bottom of this post to order any of the supplies I used to make this card.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The 5 1/4 x 4 Mint Macaron layer is stamped with the Hand-Drawn Dots Background stamp and Mint Macaron ink.
  • The piece of Fancy Flora DSP is 4 1/2 x 1 1/2.
  • The 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 piece of Gold Foil is cut out with a Deckled Rectangle Die and is the base for the 4 1/4 x 3 Basic White, also cut out with a Deckled Rectangle Die.
  • The leaves are stamped with Evening Evergreen & Soft Succulent inks.
  • The flowers are stamped with Gorgeous Grape & Highland Heather inks, and punched with the Petal Park Punch, and added to the card front with dimensionals.
  • Three Opal Rounds are added to the center of the flowers.
  • I tied a piece of Burlap Ribbon into a knot and added it to the card with several glue dots.
  • The words, from Go to Greetings, are stamped with black ink on Basic White and added it to the Gold Foil piece.  Both of these are cut out with a Deckled Rectangle Die.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are May 9 and 13, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment