html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, March 24, 2023

 Framed Florets for my April, 2023 Creative Therapy Classes

I am offering this wonderful Christmas card at both of my April 2023 Creative Therapy Card Classes.  Yes, it is eight months until Christmas, and not too early to begin preparing.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Evening Evergreen, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The two pieces of Real Red are 4 x 4 and 4 x 1 1/4 and is the base for the 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 Basic White, and the 3 3/4 x 1 piece of Tidings of Christmas DSP. (retired)
  • The 3 3/4 square is embossed with the Fern Folder.
  • The 1 x 2 1/2 piece of Evening Evergreen is the base for the 7/8 x 2 1/2 piece of Tidings of Christmas DSP.
  • The ovals from Framed Florets are cut out with Soft Succulent and Basic White.
  • The words, from Framed & Festive, (retired) are stamped with Evening Evergreen.
  • The flowers are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White and colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • Three Red Rhinestone Jewels are added.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are May 9 and 13, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment