html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

 Rays of Light & Good Feelings

Another card using Rays of Light.  
I made this card for a friend who is recovering from a fall.  So easy and quick, and the words are so uplifting.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pool Party, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Soft Suede is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 Basic White is stamped with So Saffron ink and the Rays of Light stamp.
  • The words from Good Feelings are stamped with Soft Suede on Basic White, cut out with my amazing SU Paper Snips, and sponged using a Blending Brush.  I added the words to the card front with dimensionals.
  • Three Glossy Dots Assortment.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are April 4 and 8, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment