html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 1, 2023

 Give it a Whirl & Taco Fiesta 

The Give it a Whirl Dies are so much fun.  When I combined the dies with Taco Fiesta set, I ended up with this cute card.  Easy, peasy, too.

Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crushed Curry, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Real Red is cut out with a Give it a Whirl die.
  • I used Basic White for the circle. 
  • After I stamped and colored my images on the white circle, I adhered the Real Red with Foam Adhesive Strips.  
  • The DSP strips are from the Flowers and More pack.
  • The words are stamped on Basic White and cut out with a Stylish Shape die and added with dimensionals.
  • The "people" from Taco Fiesta are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.
  • I used some 2022-24 In-Color Baker's Twine made a bow and attached it with a glue dot.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.  FYI:  This is the last day to order from the 2022-23 catalog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are June 6 and 10, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment