html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, September 16, 2023

  Autumn Leaves Bundle

This card can be anything you want it to be.  
I saw this idea on Pinterest and traced it back to Mary Deatherage's post of August 8, 2023, and you can see her card Here.  I did add another layer or two, couldn't' help myself.  

Recipe:

  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next Very Vanilla layers are 5 3/8 x 4 1/8. 
  • The Copper Clay or Moody Mauve layers are 5 1/8 x 3 7/8.
  • The next Very Vanilla layers are 4 7/8 x 3 5/8 and embossed with the Distressed Tile 3D folder.
  • I cut two 6 x 5/8 pieces of All About Autumn DSP for each card and added them to the embossed Very Vanilla layers with liquid glue.
  • I cut 4 1/4 x 3 pieces of All About Autumn DSP, adhered them to the upper right-hand corners on the embossed Very Vanilla layers with liquid glue, and trimmed off the edges of all with my amazing SU Paper Snips.
  • I cut a 3 3/4" piece of the Natural Ribbon and adhered it to the Vanilla with adhesive.  Next, I folded a piece of the Copper or Moody Mauve ribbon and adhered it to the Natural Ribbon.
  • I cut out two large leaves for each card.  Pretty Peacock and Copper Clay, and Pretty Peacock and Moody Mauve (hint: cut the Copper Clay and Moody Mauve leaves out of the 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 layers, saves paper).  Emboss the leaves with the Distressed 3D tile folder.
  • The vanes for the leaves are cut out with adhesive sheets and Gold Foil and Distressed Gold Specialty Paper. By adding the adhesive sheets to the foils, it was so easy to adhere the vanes to the leaves.  No mess either!!!
  • The words are stamped on Very Vanilla with Pretty Peacock and/or Moody Mauve inks and cut out with a die from the Autumn Leaves Dies.  I adhered these with Dimensionals.
  • To finish off my cards I added three 2023-25 In-Color Dots.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here or you can click on either of the catalogs right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are October 10th & 14th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of October 1, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment