Season of Chic & Sparkling Snowflakes Winter Snowflake Card
I enjoyed making this snowflake winter card. So much fun, so little time.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Azure Afternoon scored at 4 1/4.
- Adhere a 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 piece of Silver Cardstock to the base with your favorite glue.
- The Basic White layer is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and is cut with the second to the largest of the Deckled Rectangle Dies. Adhere to the Silver.
- The next Basic White and Vellum Cardstock layers are cut out with the third from the largest Deckled Dies.
- Randomly stamp the Basic White Cardstock with the snowflake die from Season of Chic with Versamark. Sprinkle the snowflakes with white embossing powder and melt with a Heat Tool.
- Cover the entire white piece of snowflakes with Balmy Blue ink and a Blending Brush.
- Adhere the Vellum to the embossed Basic White with glue dots or liquid glue.
- Wrap some Azure Blue 3/8" ribbon (from the Sheer Ribbon Combo Pack) around these two pieces. I added a bow with glue dots and adhered this combo to the card.
- The words, from Sparkling Snowflakes are stamped on a 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 piece of Basic White, and I repeated the same technique as the vellum pieces then I cut it out with the smallest of Deckled Dies. I added this piece to a 2 1/2 x 1 piece of Silver Cardstock.
- I cut out three silver snowflakes using a die from the Chic Dies and placed them on the card front with glue dots.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are October 10th & 14th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of October 1, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~