html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, September 29, 2023

 Brightest Glow & Snowflake Magic DSP for my October 2023 Creative Therapy Classes

Oh, my goodness, the Snowflake Magic Specialty Paper is Beautiful!  It is so popular, SU is out of stock right now, and is due back in inventory the week of October 9, 2023.  I will be ordering more, for sure. 
 
Recipe:

  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Lost Lagoon layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Basic White is first stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and a stamp from Brightest Glow, then embossed with the Snowflake Sky 3D folder.
  • The two Basic Black squares are 2 7/8 x 2 7/8 and are glued to the card front.
  • I cut eight 1 1/4" squares from the Snowflake Magic Specialty Paper and glued them starting with the white snowflake piece in the right corner of the horizontal square. I glued the darker snowflake piece under the white and kept going to the bottom and to the left.  If this doesn't make any sense, please visit YouTube and search Stampin' Up! Pinwheel Cards or check out Lisa Curcio's video Here
  • I cut 4 snowflakes from the Chic Dies and Silver Foil.  I adhered these with glue dots.
  • The center jewel is from the Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are November 7th and 11th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of October 28, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment